Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Vampire's Kiss



"But first, on earth as Vampire sent,
Thy corpse shall from its tomb be rent:
Then ghastly haunt thy native place,
And suck the blood of all thy race;
There from thy daughter, sister, wife,
At midnight drain the stream of life;
Yet loathe the banquet which perforce
Must feed thy livid living corpse.
Thy victims are they yet expire
Shall know the demon for their sire,
As cursing thee, thou cursing them,
Thy flowers withered on the stem."
-Lord Byron


A new necklace I made last night. It is supposed to give the illusion of vampire love bites <3

I am currently working on a Lord Byron necklace among other things :)

And here are three other necklaces I made recently. I can't stop making Poe necklaces! The last necklace holds a portrait of Mary Shelley. I am working on a collection of gothic/horror writer jewelry. Now I must do Lord Byron, considering he was there the night Shelley came up the idea for Frankenstein.

These are all available for sale on my Etsy shop here



2 comments:

  1. how very beautiful and what a great idea! I adore Poe very much <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am obsessed with the man ^-^

    ReplyDelete